Awh man I’m trippin’ on E3, astragalus and ho shu wu
I fuckin love chocolate mylks but I wish coconut oil looked more attractive when it hardened.
I made this hot chocolate then added in ice cubes and put it in the freezer for a little bit because it’s significantly warm today.
Without realizing it I put the hot chocky in the freezer without stirring all the ingredients together and the powder seems to have stuck with the coconut oil and honey.
I just finished the liquid and there are pieces of chocolate, honey and coconut oil left in the bottom.
Sweet shit this is amazing.
Before I switched to raw chocolate, I used to:
- eat a packet of chocolate teddies whilst doing homework,
- have a block of heaven triple-chocolate in my bedside table (I would eat a few pieces each day whilst getting changed and whenever I went into my room),
- we had a block (or three) of chocolate on top of the microwave (so whenever in the kitchen anyone would eat it - I recall caramel and possibly top-deck being there mostly),
- and I would eat a bowl of triple-chocolate Bulla ice cream (or just chocolate Bulla ice cream - both delicious) after dinner each night - not because I was hungry.
And that’s the beginnings of my chocolate story.
One of the best things to ever exist:
A big, crispy, marinated kale chip.
update on things going around in my life.
For the past three to four days my stomach has felt rather odd, like there is some form of ‘bad’ or putrefied food which has been sitting in my small intestine.
Along with this I have been oddly ‘phlegmy’ in the sense that it will sit and collect at the back of my throat and I have been spitting it out into a jar, however it is not pouring out of my nose.
Yesterday I finally vomited, and I’m fairly sure it was mostly phlegm, the pasta I ate and undigested/under-chewed frozen berries. I’m fairly sure this was a result of drinking the white-leaf tea, as black/white tea can stir up the digestive system (in a good way) due to the caffeine content - black tea can actually be considered a laxative due to the caffeine content.
Today the thought about eating certain food, such as my usual chocky mylk, is making my stomach turn, so I have decided to totally change up my eating habits/meals, has for the past three months I have been WAY too regular.
Causes of this could come from:
- the fridge where we are lacking in having glad wrap, my occurring negative reaction to pasta and pasta sauce - which has been occurring since September (mostly I would just get an acidic burn) although I have chosen to ignore,
- my father having conjunctivitis and a rather nasty cough,
- me choosing to be cooped up in the study for hours on end playing games, and not bothering to put away dishes appropriately
- detoxification of alcohol, and
- detoxification as a result of eating rather close to 100% raw for three months resulting in my digestive system needing to heal.
I’m pretty sure that sitting here for close to six hours has cleaned my feet up.
I can actually walk comfortably.
‘Kay so I just went for a run.
Today is supposed to be super hot - 40 degrees or something - so I had to go out as early as I could, this being 9am.
Damn it’s hot at 9am on a hot day. About a quarter into the run - being a barefoot runner - the tar started burning my feet, so I started running for the sake of getting home quickly.
Then about halfway through my run, my colon decides to drop some shit.
I literally could not run without dropping waste either on the ground or in my undies.
My feet were burning on the cement and I could not run.
So now I can’t walk for the rest of the day.
Becoming lazy enough that you just have a juice rather than a salad for dinner.
Water with lemon is so nice on a warm day.
I am the best at making chocolate smoothies.